MOTIVATION


INSPIRATIONAL


Life presents us with such beautiful challenges. We start out young. Eager and optimistic.
“You can do it! You can do ANYTHING!”
We are encouraged by our elders, So we set out in Life. We search for an interest, a spark. For something that stands out from all the other options. 
We Fake it Till we Make it :)
But, what on Earth do I want to do?
That's the main struggle, right?
Still somehow we discover something that we are passionate about. And in the start, everything seems so easy and possible, maybe because it is, so keep believing in it.

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."




But, does sun shines on us everyday? 


Some situations of what Life serves us, appear easier than others. Sometimes the sun seems to shine through every opportunity. And everything seems easy. And at that very golden moment, we think like - What could possibly go wrong?


MOTIVATION-dont quit

But, as expected, the seasonal job ends. The funding dries up. Then comes Summer’s heat. Winter’s cold. Snow. Ice. Some pockets of Life are rough, tough, and downright depressing.
Yet our job is to keep getting back up. Dust off our knee. Keep learning. Searching. Trying. One day, we’ll get “there”, right?

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” 




But, am I even capable of doing this?


"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will."



I've heard about many successful people who came across this feeling, not once, but for a countless number of times, in their life.
And I wonder WHY?
Maybe it’s a human trait to doubt ourselves. And I’m human. So maybe I’m normal after all :)




But somehow, they did it. They overcome everything that came in their way to sucesss. Maybe that explains why they are successful, right?
And hopefully I am really well suited for what I do.
So if I overcome self doubt, i may succeed :)


In the end, everything works out :)


I remind myself when I come to an obstacle that “I really can get through this. I really can figure this out."
Looking back to my life, I see everything has worked out at the end, bringing me where I'm at right now.
So why not now !?

"If you're honest and fair as you can be, things will work out."

MOTIVATION0-you can do it

"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."




You’re the BEST!
Your dreams will all come true :)
You can do ANYTHING!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment