SCHOOL LIFE!


SCHOOL

SCHOOL LIFE

Step on-board the time-machine, for we are travelling back to our school days!. Now, some of you claim that those were the best days of their life while a handful of people believe that schooling wasn't fun at all. I guess I fall somewhere in between. I can’t say my school days were the best times of my life, but they certainly weren’t my worst. One thing is for certain, they taught me more than just the curriculum, they taught me how to survive!. Moreover, they gave me some morons that will hold on to me forever no matter what happens (for which I'm beyond grateful). And a few teachers who were so kind and helping that they taught us some of the most important qualities of life.
School was a time of ups and downs for most of us. When I look back now, I am not sure how I would have made it through without having my amazing, crazy, beautiful friends. After graduating from high school, we were all so busy looking forward to the future and beginning a new chapter in our lives that we didn't take the time to end our high school chapter properly. (Maybe we did, but somehow I always felt that it should have been better).
It was the time when the biggest responsibility was perhaps just getting out of bed in the morning! A time of fierce loyalties among friends and conflicts the same. A time of self-doubt, wanting to fit in desperately, and trying to understand the Pythagoras Theorem in all it’s
glory. It was always a struggle for me to make new friends, especially when friendship groups have already been established. There we are, alone in the corner, staring at our feet and looking sorry for ourselves. Well, we surely have allot of memories from our high school.Some good but some bad. Memories from tiffin time, surviving boring lectures, a few school bunks ( wrong things were the most pleasurable lol ), getting hurt when our sections got changed , those birthday treats and birthday bombs, sleeping and eating tiffin during the class, getting a punishment with friends and yet end up having fun. All these has become a memory which we will cherish forever.
I don't think it will be a complete school blog without talking about the teachers. School wouldn’t be school without our teachers. Some were good, some were bad and others were off-the-scale…ROTTEN! Of course, we had our favourites, usually the ones who let us get away with everything!
I always find it good to reminisce about the school days. Bcoz that is the root for who I am today.  From shedding tears for not wanting to go to school to shedding tears for not wanting to leave the school we all grew up together. It's somewhere in our bones. Probably not all of the things(academic lessons)we are taught back then really came up to help later in real life but the moral values we learnt did certainly make us a better person.
That place gave me so much to smile for. And it'll always be a place where I'll look back with fondness for my entire lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment