SORRY


When I was growing up, every time I took my sister’s toy or annoyed her, my mother would grab me by the wrist and demanded that I offer an apology. What’s more, if the apology didn’t sound meaningful enough to her, I had to repeat it until my tone was genuine. An apology became the basic reaction to any mistake.
And it wasn't really hard to say SORRY, when I was a kid.
But now, things are different. Why so?
I guess back then, I didn't understand the complexities of human pride and self-righteous, but now I do. Now, Apologizing doesn't come easily or naturally for most people, including me. Mostly, we tend to escape rather than facing the situation and apologizing. Sometimes, our ego stops us from saying sorry. And the rest of the times, we get too wrapped up in our own lives and needs to consider how we might be hurting others, whether intentionally or unintentionally. In many of these instances, a genuine apology is not only necessary, but perhaps the only thing that can repair an otherwise broken relationship. 

IMPORTANCE OF APOLOGISING

Wait. Why is it so important? An apology can not undo what has been done, so why is it needed?
There's a certain power in apologising.  When the Victim receives an apology from the offender, the victim develops empathy towards that person which later develops more quickness into forgiveness.This is due to the fact that when we receive an apology  we feel that our offender recognised our pain and wants to heal us.
Nobody is always right.
Nevertheless,  its hard for most of us to admit When we're wrong. Though sometimes we know we did wrong and we do feel bad about it.
There's nothing wrong with making a mistake. But there's something wrong about not admitting it. Learning to apologize is the first and most important step in the healing process.

And yes, it's equally important to mean it when we say "I'm sorry".  We shouldn't just apologize just to get past an issue. It's never appreciated. A meaningful apology is valuable and needed. The Greater a person's ability and willingness to say sorry, the more balanced and stable he/she is.

SORRY- PEN WRITING SORRY


So, next time onwards, Don't spend all Your time to figure out who is to blame. You’ve the power to rise above this petty game. Instead,  spend time solving the problem.  You'll waste less time and accomplish more.


"When you say sorry, it always doesn't mean that you are wrong,
sometimes, It just means that you value the person and the relationship more than being right." - Gaur Gopal das

3 comments:

  1. You are a good story teller and show such depth have you written a tale that would not only of used all your talent but also that would make the reader feel that they were living the tale? If so I’d love to read it if not then may I suggest you do and maybe the topic could be secret and discreet relations in an adult manner between 2 hung horny guys ��

    ReplyDelete