TEENAGE- AM I THE PERSON WHO YOU THINK I AM?

TEENAGE


Yes, I am tough these days. It's really not that difficult to piss me off. Rather, at times you don't even have to do anything, and boom!  I'll be pissed at you.
Well, even I don't understand what's wrong.
Things go a little different than I expected them to be, and it always seems like its the end.
And this feeling is new. I wasn't like this  from the start.I wasn't this awkward, unfriendly and rude person that I'm right now. Maybe, it's mere frustration or maybe it's arrogance which gets reflected everytime it gets an opportunity. Even with all these, I crave for your attention at times, when I know I shouldn't. It's not justified when I say, all I want you to think about is me, all I want you to talk about is me with me. I guess,  all of this is because you gave me so much importance in the past that now I have started feeling like I'm IMPORTANT, The most IMPORTANT in your life. But, obviously this feeling is bad, or at least not right. And I'm not sure, if this gave birth to a teeny-tiny ego in me. That ego, which makes us frustrated when we couldn't satisfy it. And I don't know why, when and how exactly did all of this happened, but the side effects can definitely be seen and felt.


Quite ironically, I have no other person in my life who's even half as close as you are to me. I pushed away even the last person whom I used to call my friend. Neither do I let new people in my life easily.  Maybe I'm becoming a loner. Maybe I'm an introvert. Maybe, once heartbroken, I don't want to waste my time anymore. Maybe, I am trying to become career centric, maybe I'm worried about the future. And maybe, I see a future with you and that's dangerous itself, because whenever I mess up, it makes me feel like I'm gonna loose  you this time. It Makes me feel the way I mentioned earlier.
And with this insecurity inside me, this fear comes up everytime something happens, or at times even when Nothing happens.
I guess that's it for the blog. Half and unanswered. Still a mystery.
Only thing am sure about is, I'm not the person I am becoming, or to be precise, I don't want to be the person I'm right now. 



Ps- I don't know if any of you reading this can relate to this post or not. Or maybe, I'm the only egoistic person. A different, arrogant-weird-kinda-different person.
I would love to hear about you and your experiences in the comments section.


2 comments:

  1. Seems like pretty important entity of your life. And let me tell you, it isn't that fragile, that you'd lose your person or vice versa. Things were pretty much understood from the way you've written it and you have already engaged yourself there. I'm sure that the same goes for the person, sitting the other side. I'm glad that you felt important bcoz you're.

    Just show what you feel!
    Saying what you want always makes it smooth.
    Good wishes :')

    ReplyDelete